Invalid Black Rose Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance Inside The Rozen Darkness....Feel The Sin Drip Down Your Flesh, With The Invalid Black Rose Family..

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Basic Keypoints (Must Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Basic Keypoints (Must Read) Empty
PostSubject: Basic Keypoints (Must Read)   Basic Keypoints (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:44 am

• The area your muses live in is a city named Rozen.

• Rozen and everything in it is owned by the Black Rose Family.

• Humans are slaves, Servants, food, whores and filth to the Black Rose and Demons.

• Demons are the servants of the Black Rose and do only their bidding.

• Black Rose is an elite Royal family.

• Everyone in Black Rose is related, most are cousins some are even brothers and sisters.

• The only fighting and Knighted ranks to those given are classes ONLY for Demons.

• Humans have no powers or abilities.

• Black Rose are strictly Demon based, no Human is allowed in Black Rose since the death of Queen Camry. (Kozi's Late Wife.)

• Black Rose has very few fighters and most of them are Men/Semes. The men are taught to defend them selves if need be and also to protect their wives and children. Keep this in mind. The Uke wives are NOT completely defenseless, if the Husband teaches their spouse to fight. HUMANS are NOT allowed to fight at all. If taught they are done so ONLY by a Black Rose for their own personal Gain.

• Those of the Ranks in Black Rose MUST keep to their rank only.
Back to top Go down

Basic Keypoints (Must Read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Invalid Black Rose Family :: Information Booklet :: Basic Information-
Jump to: